Red Baroness' photos and doodles. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Red Baroness

Airman
May 21, 2007
Upstate New York
Yeah, why not? Here's some of my husband in his uniform. Most of it was bought, but the trim, shoulder boards and collar rank pips, along with the eagle/cockade on the cap I had to sew on. MY FINGERS BLED for that. Feh.

Thumbnail size to make it easy on the forum bandwidth.

He used to fly Cubs, so he likes to pose in front of them, in lieu of any actual WWII aircraft being around. XD

No, you can't have our steins. XD

Goofing around at Oktoberfest - I'm in a local brass band. I play the euphonium.

For my artwork, feel free to buzz over to theonlyRedBaroness on deviantART to see it; I have a lot. If you are unable to see any of the Propheads and Jetjockeys cartoon due to filtering, let me know and I'll direct you to where you can find it.

Thanks guys!

Njaco, where have you seen my stuff before? I'm curious - because I think I've only posted it on LiveJournal and DeviantArt, unless the hubby posted some on an RC forum a while ago. It intrigues me, really - I think the only person I've ever given artwork to was Walter Schuck at Reading last year; expanding the old fan base. He laughed when Horst translated it for him and thanked me.

You moniker caught my eye too as somehow familiar. But alas, close, but different.

deviantART: where ART meets application!

Pregnancy brain... can you explain that?

What is was is someone on DA already had my usual "Red Baroness" nickname, so I had to put "the only" in front of it to get my point across. I is the original article. XD XD. I've been known as Red since 2001, from the Sim-Outhouse, where hubby Luftwaffe Oberst and I were for a while.

Here's a pic of my personal transport, looking all smug in this winter weather.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.JPG
    IMAG0004.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 163
Red, that might be it! I used to troll the Sim Outhouse awhile ago. Never really participated but loved to mess around there. Maybe thats where I've seen you before.

"troll" being the operative word over at the SOH. :twisted:

Yep, I was there, at NetWings and at CC (forgot the full name).

Ever since CFS3's game server went down, I haven't played flight sims. I used to play by myself offline, but SOMEONE *glares at husband* had to have an attitude about not being able to go online and pwn noobs. XD XD So he got rid of it off the comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back