Respect OpSec and CommSec in posts. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All for naught, as even if it had been set up, it would have stuck out like a whore in church on a satellite image.

evangilder said:
That's one of the guns that Gerald Bull was developing, right?
thats right Evan not long after he got started on the project Mosad topped him he did a lot of development work using two navel 15inch guns linked end to end

It is difficult sometimes to decide what exactly is deadly equipment and what isn't. I can remember going to a website where they talked about keyring knives and all sorts of things. The mundane can hide a deadly secret. Also if you look at most oil field pictures, the pipe pictured looks to be roughly the right size for use at a high-capacity oil-field. Also, the pieces were probably being shipped separately and in different lots. Guns can apparently be mail-order from certain websites. Although that is not something to be encouraged, it rather gets across the picture I am painting of dangerous or innocent object?

I just dont see how anyone could hide such a thing. It was quite obvious what it was. The other thing is WHY? There are so many better, more accurate, cheaper, and better concealable weapons out there.

He either had a mistress or was married but he had two sons, and has a couple of Daughters, so he did get his pee pee wet, thats something he should be thankfull for considering hes going to die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back