Respect OpSec and CommSec in posts.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder said:
That's one of the guns that Gerald Bull was developing, right?
thats right Evan not long after he got started on the project Mosad topped him he did a lot of development work using two navel 15inch guns linked end to end

It is difficult sometimes to decide what exactly is deadly equipment and what isn't. I can remember going to a website where they talked about keyring knives and all sorts of things. The mundane can hide a deadly secret. Also if you look at most oil field pictures, the pipe pictured looks to be roughly the right size for use at a high-capacity oil-field. Also, the pieces were probably being shipped separately and in different lots. Guns can apparently be mail-order from certain websites. Although that is not something to be encouraged, it rather gets across the picture I am painting of dangerous or innocent object?

I just dont see how anyone could hide such a thing. It was quite obvious what it was. The other thing is WHY? There are so many better, more accurate, cheaper, and better concealable weapons out there.

He either had a mistress or was married but he had two sons, and has a couple of Daughters, so he did get his pee pee wet, thats something he should be thankfull for considering hes going to die

Users who are viewing this thread