Revell 1/32 Bf 109G-10 Erla

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys! Going back to the 1/48 MiG-3 is a bit strange after working on this large scale model. Although I enjoyed this one, I think I'll be doing mostly 1/48 stuff in the future. The preshading doesn't show up well in the pics although the closeups (like picture #1) show the uneven texture of the camo that I was trying to achieve.

It was tremendous !!, at the bottom of the wings I loved the metallic part. :shock:
I admire and learn a lot from your work John.
What material do you use to wire antennas?

Congratulations friend. :thumbup:

Saludos

Luis Carlos

Thanks Luis! I learn alot from other modelers too! The wire aerials are stretched sprue.

Thanks guys! There are definitely some pluses working in a larger scale and I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks Luis! I learn alot from other modelers too! The wire aerials are stretched sprue.

Everyone always learn from each other ... imagine experts also learning from experts! ... The growth potential that have us who come behind is reflected in the vast majority of projects and work in this great forum. :idea: :grouphuuug: :idea:

Thanks for your answer John, usually I used yarn stockings for at thin elastic material. I'll try stretched sprue, already I have also seen in various forums.
Do not is very brittle when handling the plane to clean the shelves? (I am the only one authorized to clean ... !!)

Congratulations again and I am awaiting your next project. :thumbup:

Un fuerte abrazo

Luis Carlos

Do not is very brittle when handling the plane to clean the shelves? (I am the only one authorized to clean ... !!)

Yes... very delicate! I haven't had any issues with the stretched sprue aerials YET but all of my builds are less than two years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back