Revell 1/32 junkers ju 87 D-1 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Terry

Ihave built my niece all of my models for her to look at. She has a couple of the very first models i made ( in my come back :) ) a 1/72 typhoon, a old smashed up airfix bucaneer( which i did not get finished :oops: ) and also the me109k-4, beaufighter. Just waiting to build her the fw190a-3.

Max

Thanks for the incentive just waiting for the paints as i said in another message, pm coming your way :oops:

Hm, Keith your Stuka was shot down and made forced landing very quickly probably because it lacked proper fighter cover. You should include Bf 109 or Fw 190 in one of your future builds... :)

I have three year old nephew and same as your niece he too likes to play with models I have build. Of course I don't mind that, its nice to see him happy and I selected several models just for him to play with. However, since most of these are made of wood/metal they are little more shock resistant then conventional plastic models.:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks imalko

She has all ready downed a 109K-4, spitfire MK22/24, beaufighter. But what the h**l i just love to see her face light up when she see's them and play's with them. she even makes the noise:D. she is 4yrs old. I don't care how much i pay for models just as long she gets some enjoyment out of them.

Hi
I am new to this site, but I am currently building the Revell JU 87. I am kinda having problems with the wings, large gap at the bottom, oh well. The next build i have my eyes on is the 1/32 Revell Junkers JU 88, it looks good. Has anyone any experience of this kit ???
Thanks

Hi Wooly

I take it its the 1/32 model stuka,

the wings on the one i just finished were easy no gaps. did you dry fit them first to see if they fit ok. When it came to glueing them i use pegs and elastic bands to keep the two parts together and when the model is complete i use modelling putty to fill the gaps and then sand it when dry.Hope this helps as i am just coming back from a break of 20 odd yrs.:D

Wooly, regarding the Revell 1/32 nd scale JU88. There are two people here on the forum who have built this kit. One of them, who's built a whole Geschwader(!), is from the Gardermeon museum, where the real aircraft is, which was used for the design of the model, and he was instrumental in the model's design and production. All I can say is, if you want to know more about this excellent kit, then have a look at the threads by JU88A1 on the Revell JU88A1 !!
BTW, anyone know where MR.G has got to??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back