Revell 1/32 junkers ju 87 D-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is for Wayne :lol::lol::lol:

Finished the model work, just requires painting now. Afew mistakes here and there but i don't think that they are noticeable.

Here are a few pics ( sorry i forgot to put side view pic up )

stuka topview.jpg

stuka frontview.jpg

stuka underside.jpg

Yep, certainly looking OK Keith. It's probably a bit late now, and I know you're learning fast, but leaving off things like bombs and small bits and pieces until after painting will make things a lot easier for you. These can then be fitted and glued later. The Stuka is certainly showing a big increase in skill level though mate, good work.

Hi ellis, thats a fine looking model and I have to admit that I'm more of a brush painter than a sprayer but I wouldn't fancy painting something that size with the hairy stick. Maybe thats why I mainly do 1/48 scale but all the best and I'm sure you'll make a better job of it than I could.

She's a beauty Ellis, I started watching this build then kind of lost it and just saw the updated post with the plane!! Heres my 1/48 Stuka, they're kind of like twins, except yours is way bigger! :p

Attachments

• PICT0784.JPG
    PICT0784.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 120
OMG, but the unretractable wheels are the very thing that defines Stuka! How could you forget to paint them!?

Just kidding Keith. :lol: Looking very nice. :thumbright:

Thanks Maglar and imalko

imalko i have also forgot to paint the yellow under the wingtips and the cockpit glass:oops::oops:

paint gave me a headache so no more painting today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back