Revell 1/32 junkers ju 87 D-1 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys.
Ithink its better than the airfix spitfire 1/24 i done before this model

Thanks Guys

just reading these threads make a very big differance in how it makes it possable to get better at model building and painting. Also talking to you guys :oops:

A very BIG thanks guys

I had an A6 Intruder completed looking great with the exception of the canopy installed. I found my 3 y/o son on the floor just as happy as could be as he sat joyfully disassembling it...smiling away. I laughed so hard at the spectacle of it. It was actually good medicine. Always good to be able to spread joy even when it isn't planned.

no can do Terry?

anyway i just enjoy building them. the look on her face gives me so much joy after my personal probs. I spend all the time and money on her. She LOVES the models i build to play with. If i didn't have her, my life wouldn't be worth anything.As i don't have kids of my own.

Next model to do is the mozzie as i have just ordered all the appropriate Revell paints which cost 97p each from models for sale. About 10 all together plus a 00000 paint brush and masking tape came to £17.10p including p&p ( approx )

Mossie eh? Lovely plane, apart from when it shot down my beloved 110's!

I look forward to the build mate, I'm sure it will be even better than the Stuka as your skills increase.

I can't persuade you to build a 110 can I? *laughs*

:D

hi max

debating on weather to get a 110 as i like them also. slim looking, twin engine machines. Do like the night fighter versions

Revell Germany have just re-released the old 110 kit in 1/32nd scale Keith. Not sure if it's the C or E, or the G night fighter, didn't look that close. I built the G about 30 years ago, and it's not bad overall - bit of work here and there and it can be a really good model, but still OK straight OOB.
EDIT:- Ooops! Missed the post about the pleasure your niece brings, sorry mate! In that case, then it's all worth it. Why not build a couple of 'niece sized' fighters especially for her? Do them with the gear retracted and leave off all the small bits, then they'll be safe, and won't break as easily. She'll love them! Did that when my daughter was a toddler, and she's still got one!

Last edited:
Revell Germany have just re-released the old 110 kit in 1/32nd scale Keith. Not sure if it's the C or E, or the G night fighter, didn't look that close. I built the G about 30 years ago, and it's not bad overall - bit of work here and there and it can be a really good model, but still OK straight OOB.

Oh no, does this mean I have to buy another 110 kit? What did you think of the Dragon 1/32 Bf 110?

...Keith, if you do a nice job on the Mossie I'll put a little something 110 shaped in the mail to you as a present next payday if you pm me your address. Now how's that for incentive to increase your skills?

That's a very nice offer Max'.
I've only seen pics of the Dragon 110, and it looked quite good. Trumpeter's not so sure about, i.e. fit, and Eduard are releasing a 'G' in 1/48th. Think they've got a 1/32nd scale one too.

EDIT:- Ooops! Missed the post about the pleasure your niece brings, sorry mate! In that case, then it's all worth it. Why not build a couple of 'niece sized' fighters especially for her? Do them with the gear retracted and leave off all the small bits, then they'll be safe, and won't break as easily. She'll love them! Did that when my daughter was a toddler, and she's still got one!

My dad did that for me. I've got a 1/72 F4U somewhere, with so many random decals on it! We used to look through the decal box and pick a cool one and my dad would put it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back