Revell 1/32 scale Bristol Beaufighter.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rayco79

Airman
Oct 22, 2011
Hope B.C.
Hi all,
Well here I go. May as well stop yapping about it and get down to business. As the build started a number of years ago, will have to carry on from where I left off. Received a number of interior and cockpit pic's from Terry,[Sure glad I joined this Forum,everyone is so eager to help. Thanks again Terry] which are going to be very helpfull. Will get some pic's taken this weekend and put them up, till then, cheers.
Ray.

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the encouragement on my Beaufighter build. Opened the box and started taking pics. of the cockpit etc. Hmmm, doesnt look too bad I said to self, now down to the computer to upload the pics. to post on the Forum and OMG., what looked pretty good with the eye was just attrocious on digital.
Have never done close up pics. like that, shows every little flaw. Consequintly have stripped all the work down and am starting from scratch. With all the usefull information Terry so kindly sent me there is a little more scratchbuilding to be done, that said I will send pics as I get things done.
Have patience with me. lol.
Ray.

Ahoy Ray
you,ll find this kit very enjoyable to build it opens up a lot of doors for super detailing with todays model technology and a host od multimedia parts you can turn this kit into a head turner at the judges table. I will post my 1971 build of this back in those days there was no such thing of photo etch parts just straight from the box. Good luck and have fun enjoying your build.

Boats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back