REVELL AD6 SKYRAIDER 1/40

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad to see you around again Boats!
That kit look Incredibly detailed for as old as it is and all the gimick parts dot seem to be getting in the way.
Doing a great job there Boats, keep it up!

Thank fellas for all of your wonderful welcoming I am honored been to busy on builds everywhere even you tube Frankie Day you will see where I been for a long while.

Okay Fellas she is all built primed and ready for the final Dark Sea blue paint schedule for the Korean War Campaign. On the following update pictures the engine has been assembled given a coat of wash to bring out the details. The excess panels are removable to view the double row Wright Cyclone the power plant of choice on the old AD. I should have this completed by tomorrow and then go to something else here. Question fellas is there a group build going on now if not to late I would love to join in. Okay Fellas here uis the update for the day. again love to thank everyone here your a great bunch of fellows.

Boats:thumbright::thumbleft::D

Attachments

• SAM_0563.JPG
    SAM_0563.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 60
Sorry fellas wrong click of the old button.

Attachments

• SAM_0563.JPG
    SAM_0563.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 80
  • SAM_0564.JPG
    SAM_0564.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 89
  • SAM_0565.JPG
    SAM_0565.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 98
Ahoy Fellows
She is all finished it was a quick build did not take long but I sink in a lot of hours on this old relic but still stands out today compared what on the market. I had this kit since 1960 about time I got finished up to my surprise I have 5 more of these in my stash I had no idea. Okay guys below are the finished pictures the might AD and her crew members they came with the kit. I love to thank all of you great fellows for your wonderful replies and views.

Boats:thumbright::thumbleft::D
SAM_0582.JPG
SAM_0583.JPG
SAM_0584.JPG
SAM_0586.JPG
SAM_0587.JPG
SAM_0588.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back