Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well..its still out there for sale so go and get one its really fun to build i have gotten myself some updates from eduards and others companies and are planning two new kits..one A5 and a C2

Attachments

• parts 079.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 106
  • parts 080.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 105
yes i do..hehe
but i also have a shelf full og 88 kits..and i just love to do that kit as well..so i build 1:32 scale 88`s and 1:1 scale 88
today i got the leathercushion inside the cockpit of the Ju 52 installed ( just got it back from the saddlemaker )
so i also have to do the Ju 52 details..so it will be complete one day a little break in the 88 builds..hehe
a nice detail that is really visible so it was nice to get it in place

Attachments

• parts 014.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 106
  • parts 011.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 103
Hi railford i used humbrol for the top colours and revell for the underside and tamiya yellow for the spinners the interior was done with humbrol as well hope this is of some help.BB

lots of work these days but i do get some small modelling done in between.. and hey..its summer.. but my KG 54 staff car is done ( note the KG 54 emblem on the door..and yes..its dirty..and the window is miising as i ahve some planns on making that "busted"..just some parts left.. )..and also some bombs ( the car and the bombs need more detail paint ) but its getting there..a bunch of guys are also getting close to completion ( i hate painting guys )
and the bombtrolley has just been started on.. but now they have this cool fueltruck..think i need that as well..
quite a lot one can put in such a diorama... but i start to likie it..i hope you guys do also
when i started on this dio it was now outside..hopefully i will get it done by fall so i can take some outside shoots of it when done..and still summer

Attachments

• model 005.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 117
  • model 004.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 116
  • model 003.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 114
  • model 002.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 117
  • model 001.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 118
as you see on the pics above i have repainted my fueldrum as we got a original in the museum..showing how aircraft fueldrums shoul look like--green with red lids and a whit outline of the FL number.. the fueltank we got was for Me 109 ( C3 gas ) but junkers has B4 gas )
i still need to reapint the lids and get the white on..but that will have to wait until the paint has dried
here is the origianl drum--also note the red fillercap.. these are all details i will add..including bombstrips to indicate what type of bombs and the writing on the bombs..hope you enjout th build..it sura has taken some time..but its getting to a place i kinda like it

Attachments

• parts 011.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 121
  • parts 012.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 114
i guess you all are getting bored with my diorama now that i have been doing it the last 4 months.. hehe
but today i got the bombs done.. and also the fueldrums. did some more painting on the groundcrew but still a long way to go with those guys before i am happy with them.
also god progress on the bombtrolly and will start the wheelchocks next..
i did paint the tails on the 250 bombs a bit crude..as that is how the original tail i have is painted..the 500 i gace the straight bar that they should have..

Attachments

• modelkit 002.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 110
  • modelkit 001.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 109
  • modelkit 003.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 109
  • modelkit 005.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 109

Users who are viewing this thread