Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys :) you sure make me feel a bit embarresed.. and you also make me want to do more..so again thanks for the comments.. all of you are doing such great work so i feel like i am in a different leage ( junior leage and you guys do all the great models and stuff..so your words are inspirering :)

Have to ask Gutt, is that the U4+TK in your siggy or is it another A1? After some serious thinking I've decided not to use the wood in a kit, I'm far too scared that I'll ruin it, which would be a right bl**dy shame! After all the pieces spend 60+ years in the water....
What I was thinking of doing instead, if possible, is to get an enlarged photo of the U4+TK from that period, if any exist and frame it together with the wood and metal pieces...

that is U4+TK in my siggy :) the very same we are restoring. the picture was taken when it sank in 1940 :)
i can email you a larger picture of this pics so you can have togheter with the parts :)

Have to ask Gutt, is that the U4+TK in your siggy or is it another A1? After some serious thinking I've decided not to use the wood in a kit, I'm far too scared that I'll ruin it, which would be a right bl**dy shame! After all the pieces spend 60+ years in the water....
What I was thinking of doing instead, if possible, is to get an enlarged photo of the U4+TK from that period, if any exist and frame it together with the wood and metal pieces...

That's a pretty dam cool idea. I thinking about doing the same thing with some bullets an extremely generous person sent me.

did you get the picture Jan ?

can also send you one Vikingberserker

just dont remember the emailaddress..hehe

and THÀNKS FOR THE X-MAS CARDS )

wow..you guys are great :)

*Need to keep away from the 1/32 '88, need to keep away from the 1/32 '88, need to keep away from the 1/32 '88, need to keep away from the 1/32 '88....*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got the pic mate, thanks a lot! :thumbright:

Any chance Guttorm you can have a word with your friends at Revell about them re-releasing their 1/32 Mosquito?

Better yet , talk them into making a new mold FB.VI

Have a great Christmas and New Year Mr. G. And yes, please ask your friends at Revell to think about a new Mosquito FVIB in 1/32nd scale! I know that at least four would sell before the shop got them on the shelf !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back