Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

so my diorama is slowely comming to an end... with some more people..
doing all kinds of things ( and the luftwaffe crew from the nearby 88 mm flak postion is giving some helping hands..hehe )
the bomb is beeing pulled into place ( lifted ) by the rope and pulley system.. some are relaxing..others are working..
also drilled out the fuelhatch and remade a loose hatch and scratchbuild some interior for the refueling of the aircraft

Attachments

• details 141.jpg
    details 141.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 142
  • details 142.jpg
    details 142.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 156
  • details 143.jpg
    details 143.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 151
  • details 145.jpg
    details 145.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 156
  • details 148.jpg
    details 148.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 132
not sure what the guy on the bombcrates is doing..probably got something in his fingers after lifting the wodden crates..

but all in all the diorama is getting close to done.. I think..

Attachments

• details 150.jpg
    details 150.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 138
  • details 151.jpg
    details 151.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 143
Great work Mr G! I think the guy sitting on the crates is thinking "Where did my mug of beer go to...?"
BTW, can you have a word with your friends at Revell, and ask if they can do the JU88A-1 in 1/48th scale too? It would make sense, and would be a sure winner, especially as it's the 70th anniversary of the BoB next year! I'd buy at least half a Staffel ! I think a certain Swedish gentleman (and I use the term loosely!) would also invest in a number.

thanks for the nice comments guys, and i will pass the idea of a 1:48 Ju 88 A1 to revell :)

here is a couple of shoots from above of my now finished diorama ( I think..never know what idea i get next..been thinking about making it larger..hehe )

Attachments

• model 001.jpg
    model 001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 126
  • model 002.jpg
    model 002.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 129
Looks fantastic Mr.G, you've done a marvellous job there.
I think Revell might like the idea of a 1/48th scale JU88A-1 - I hope so! Next request is a new 1/32nd scale Mosquito, FBVI and BIV, so that they can beat Airfix to their fantasy 1/24th scale kit that still hasn't arrived over a year since it was supposed to!!

thanks for the commenst guys. it has taken me almost a year to do so your appreciations are very heartwarming :)
thought you guys would be dead tired of me and the 88 by now..hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back