Russia and V-E Day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is estimated that 100 million deaths occurred under Soviet regimes or supported regimes. Its not just about Poland. Look at the big picture.

The next person to call the Polish people dumb for condemning the oppressive Soviet dictatorship, or says that an entire population of Germans should have been exterminated will not be welcome here.
Are you Blind pro west human right organisation did 1.4 milions execudet for political reason under all soviet period where you find 100 milions ?

My apologies to the forum membership. My behavior was not correct, but I do not take being called a Nazi very lightly.
Did not see anything wrong. He calls everything contradicting his stance "nazi propaganda". There is no decent argument possible then. Calling you a nazi because you disagree is a good reason to ban him.

I was recently called a Nazi for disagreeing with a person's commentary - I responded "fine, then be prepared to have a black sedan show up at your house at 3 a.m. to drag you off to never be seen again"
They said what the hell did that have to do with Nazis and I responded "because that's what REAL Nazis did. Be glad I'm not a Nazi..."

I was recently called a Nazi for disagreeing with a person's commentary - I responded "fine, then be prepared to have a black sedan show up at your house at 3 a.m. to drag you off to never be seen again"
They said what the hell did that have to do with Nazis and I responded "because that's what REAL Nazis did. Be glad I'm not a Nazi..."
Nkvd did the same with far larger numbers of victims.

Just another commie!

1609095926164.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back