Oct 4, 2011 #1 M Monox Airman 88 0 Joined Dec 13, 2008 If someone acts in Moscow look into the following areas. We promise. Victory Park:
Oct 4, 2011 #2 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina Migs for the people. With the huge amount of military hardware made in 1946-1990 they should have enough to ensemble several museums.
Migs for the people. With the huge amount of military hardware made in 1946-1990 they should have enough to ensemble several museums.
Oct 4, 2011 #4 Readie Chief Master Sergeant 4,324 87 Joined Apr 15, 2011 Location Plymouth, England Yes, very interesting to see the Soviet aircraft. An odd name for the hall though.... Cheers John
Oct 4, 2011 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good stuff!
Oct 4, 2011 #6 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States I remember going there back in June. Huge place, with artillery, tanks, AFV's. There's also the WWII memorial museum nearby, I went there too.
I remember going there back in June. Huge place, with artillery, tanks, AFV's. There's also the WWII memorial museum nearby, I went there too.
Oct 4, 2011 #7 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I could be a happy camper going to a place like that.
Oct 7, 2011 Thread starter #8 M Monox Airman 88 0 Joined Dec 13, 2008 Moscow - HODINKA. A long time agolived better days aircraft museum of remains - the city center.
Oct 7, 2011 #9 Readie Chief Master Sergeant 4,324 87 Joined Apr 15, 2011 Location Plymouth, England The Soviets are unbelievable.Have a look at the Kola Inlet for another example of Soviet 'storage'. Cheers John
The Soviets are unbelievable.Have a look at the Kola Inlet for another example of Soviet 'storage'. Cheers John
Oct 8, 2011 #10 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,868 40,289 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Wouldn't mind buying a secondhand MiG-21, Su-7, Su-9, Su-15....... Awesome stuff! 8)
Oct 8, 2011 #11 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Me too! But with trying to smuggle a pair of finger nail clippers through, I'm not sure I could pull off a Mig
Me too! But with trying to smuggle a pair of finger nail clippers through, I'm not sure I could pull off a Mig
Oct 9, 2011 #12 Readie Chief Master Sergeant 4,324 87 Joined Apr 15, 2011 Location Plymouth, England duplicate Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
Oct 9, 2011 #13 Readie Chief Master Sergeant 4,324 87 Joined Apr 15, 2011 Location Plymouth, England That would depend on the sizes of the bits of MIG you brought through security. It would take a while but, you could do it. What was that J Cash song about nicking car parts to make his own car? Cheers John
That would depend on the sizes of the bits of MIG you brought through security. It would take a while but, you could do it. What was that J Cash song about nicking car parts to make his own car? Cheers John
Oct 10, 2011 Thread starter #14 M Monox Airman 88 0 Joined Dec 13, 2008 Moscow - Central Armed Forces Museum. Tanks, howitzers, various military vehicles, fighter aircrafts and a helicopter.
Moscow - Central Armed Forces Museum. Tanks, howitzers, various military vehicles, fighter aircrafts and a helicopter.
Oct 16, 2011 Thread starter #15 M Monox Airman 88 0 Joined Dec 13, 2008 Besides from Moscow, about 50 km in the Monino city the Eastern Block best-known instruments of exhibition.
Besides from Moscow, about 50 km in the Monino city the Eastern Block best-known instruments of exhibition.
Oct 22, 2011 #16 V vanir Banned 705 10 Joined Jul 22, 2005 Location Melbourne Man I want one of those Foxbats.