Now If any of you Guys want copies of ANY of the images in their original 1MB size, or smaller just send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send them to you.
Already sent Heinz and Wildcat some of the Aussie Spitfire!
To my knowledge, most are done by the modellers themselves during the build, I think they would be rather pricey to get them done, but I guess that would depend on how you value the work and what you want done.
I agree with you Wayne.It's true that almost all modellers make these base stands themselves usually.It is quite easy to make.
And the P-47 looks very nice.
Yup there are some resin bases you can buy painted and un painted. I buy craft bases for about 2 dollars Aus from Bunnings( timber warehouse) and do the scenery myself. I come from a model railway background so i really enjoy doing all that.