SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Looks great never seen one with a two blade prop before! :)
 
and 2 more...this Zero represents an early prototype, model 11.
 

Attachments

  • A6M1_7835.JPG
    A6M1_7835.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 106
  • A6M1_7841.JPG
    A6M1_7841.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 106
Really great model. I like the way the modeller made the pre or post-shading.:D.Once again THX Wayne for uploading.:D:D
 
Yup shes a beaut!
 
I know the modeller of the Zero and we have some friendly banter about the actual finish, he prefers the flat look (Very nice i must say) but I now go for the Glossy finish which is what the current Historians are quoting from actual relics.:)

SE what version of the Zero are you going to do?....Love the Zero, man, got 4 on the go myself...
 
Great paint job! :)
 
Great shots wayne! been busy at work recently, so I'm a bit out of touch.
Love that Zero especially! I knew early Oscars had the two-blade prop, but never seen it on a Zero before!
 
Thanks mate!
Was an interesting project (I hand soldered the PCBs for some new test equipmment) ...but I missed you guys! Great to see all the models everyone posted pics of in the meantime too! :D
 
Interesting scheme. And nice to see you back A4K!
 
Nice Beaver! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back