SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Interesting scheme, alright...JV44 aircraft ?
 
The model looks great Wayne.:D
I think it is the same machine shown in the pic.Possible it was a G-10 version of Bf109 in camo patterns called "Escort"
 

Attachments

  • bf109G-10_.jpg
    bf109G-10_.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 117
Didn't Roman do a thread on that one Wojtek? I remember seeing the picture before.

Yep,you are right to a certain extend Evan.The Roman's thread was about a picture series of W. Reschke's Bf 109.The problem we were discussing was which variant of the BF was : G-6/AS, G-10/AS or G-14/AS.
 
Interesting scheme, alright...JV44 aircraft ?

White 44 is a G-10 of NJG 11.

RLM 76 coloured 109's were also used as high altitude escorts in other JG's at an earlier stage.

Here is the other White 44 that was in this category...
 

Attachments

  • Bf109G-10_White 44a_7648.JPG
    Bf109G-10_White 44a_7648.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Bf109G-10_White 44a_7650.JPG
    Bf109G-10_White 44a_7650.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Bf109G-10_White 44a_7833.JPG
    Bf109G-10_White 44a_7833.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 109
quite a nice looking 109. I painted mine that color, cos I dunno how dto do camouflage yet D|
 
Wurger, where do you dig this stuff up?
 
Very nice!
 
The Wurger....for Wurger...:D

Ajajaj,ajajaj.......THX Wayne.:D :D :D She is beautiful. ajajaj,ajajaj.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back