SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Beautiful Fw190 Wayne!
 
Oh sorry, these pictures and everything. Where do you find them? It's great, but I would not know where to look!
 
Oh ... now understand.I have tons of books, magazines on my shelves and at the basement.The Bf109G-10 was uploaded in Seesul's thread about W.Reschke for instance.What is more I use Google for serching.Mostly it is a language matter.I mean what and how you write to the Net browser.Besides I collect not only models and post stamps but pictures as well. I have five thick exercise books with pictures of different aircraft from old aviation magazines, papers etc... The first one being started when I was seven.What is more my friends and mates here in Poland have huge collections of books etc.. So I can always ask for borrowing.:D
 
Ok moving on again...:D
 

Attachments

  • Fw190S_7649.JPG
    Fw190S_7649.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 144
  • Fw190S_7651.JPG
    Fw190S_7651.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 134
I think I've seen the Tamiya before. Looks great!
 
I;m not even sure what purpose this 190 served. never even seen this type before.
 
Hi Trebor,

The Fw190S is a two-seater version of Wurger, designed in 1944.There was a small number of these training planes.Mostly these were repaired and rebuilt aircraft from battle units.For these were used A-8 and A-5 damaged planes.Therefore these were signed S-8 and S-5.The purpose of making these S ( Schulflugzeuh- training plane ) was pilots' training of units that were equipped with Ju 87s previously and were re-equipped with the bomber variant of Fw190.Here some pics of Fw190S plane.Source unknown.
 

Attachments

  • fw-190_0049.jpg
    fw-190_0049.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 151
  • fw-190_0050.jpg
    fw-190_0050.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 139
Do Tamiya do an Fw 190A-8/U-1 now ??? (or is it a conversion?)
They (or you Wayne?) did a beautiful job of her at any rate..!

Conversion set, well done thats for sure...not mine!

Lovely! rare type too.

Is this based on the trainer at Hendon? Or is it at IWM?

Don't know my friend?...sorry.:(

but here are some more shots...
 

Attachments

  • Fw190S_7966.JPG
    Fw190S_7966.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Fw190S_P7967.JPG
    Fw190S_P7967.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 135
beautiful work, Wayne! hey, can you show a B-24 next? =D

pretty sure I don't have any mate, sorry....but I'll look anyways...:)

Meanwhile try this beauty... Fw190D-11...
 

Attachments

  • Fw190D-11_White 61_7655.JPG
    Fw190D-11_White 61_7655.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Fw190D-11_White 61_7656.JPG
    Fw190D-11_White 61_7656.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 120
  • Fw190D-11_White 61_7657.JPG
    Fw190D-11_White 61_7657.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Back