SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Really great stuff, Wayne. How 'bout I go with you next time ?

Charles
 
Mr. C!?!?!?
 

Attachments

  • Double posters.gif
    Double posters.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 144
Horror.
 
that ain't Obi-Wan's starfighter! his had red trimming! that's someone else. (yes, I am a sci-fi geek) :B
 
that ain't Obi-Wan's starfighter! his had red trimming! that's someone else. (yes, I am a sci-fi geek) :B

No, that's his. It gets lost on the Separatist Command ship, remember? He takes that blue one to Utapau. Wow, I need to get out more haha.
 
No, that's his. It gets lost on the Separatist Command ship, remember? He takes that blue one to Utapau. Wow, I need to get out more haha.

oh yes! I remember now! XD i cant believe I forgot about that, despite the billions of times I've watched Revenge of the Sith. (which is my fave cos of General Grievous) 8D
 
The force is with us.....:p

Something different now...from feet dry to feet wet...
 

Attachments

  • Gato Class Sub_7788.JPG
    Gato Class Sub_7788.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Gato Class Sub_7789.JPG
    Gato Class Sub_7789.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Gato Class sub_7790.JPG
    Gato Class sub_7790.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 133
:thumbleft: But where is a bottle of rum?
 
Can't help with the rum situation!:D.......
 

Attachments

  • U552_7796.JPG
    U552_7796.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 142
  • U552_7797.JPG
    U552_7797.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 121
  • U552_7799.JPG
    U552_7799.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 135
  • U552_7800.JPG
    U552_7800.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 130
dear god yes we need the compass! O_O

Yep, we need.:lol:

Nice U-Boot VIIc type, Wayne. I wonder - Revell 1/72 scale?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back