Sad day for me this morn

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

An expression I read used to be one of my life mottos: 'The more people I meet, the more I love my dog' :)

The best dogs we had were Terriers: English, Staffordshire and Pitbull. I especially love the Staffy's.

Very sorry to hear this. Pets truly are great companions and friends. They don't care how you look. They don't care how much money you make. They don't care anything other than the love that you give them, and they return that love. To me they are more than just an animal, they are members of the family. I always dread when the time comes for them to pass. If you have never seen a grown man cry, come look at me when one of my pets dies. I am not ashamed of it.

My condolences to you my friend. Just be happy in knowing that your Sheppard was grateful for the love and life that you provided.

Sorry news indeed Torch. Remember the day I had to bury my faithful friend (a retriever with the most amazing temperament who'd get up to follow me into another room if I'd been gone too long) - and it was a wretched feeling to accept the fact that she'd gone forever, so I know the feeling. She was a beautiful looking dog too.

Sorry to hear the sad news, losing one of the family like that :(

I grew up around Saddled Shepherds and they are a breed apart. The last two we had were sisters and total characters and they left us after a long and good life.

Thier passing creates a void, certainly, but the memories and joy they leave behind lasts a lifetime.

Lovely looking pup Torch, it so sad when you have to let your best friend go, leaves a big hole in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back