Jul 7, 2014 #1 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida The Durango Herald 07/04/2014 | Two killed in plane crash at airport
Jul 7, 2014 #2 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Even though the P-51 cannot be replace, neither can the lives of these men. RIP gentlemen!
Jul 7, 2014 #3 CommanderBounds Airman 1st Class 233 36 Joined Jan 5, 2013 Location Salem, AL Shame for them to have to go out like that but I guess I'd like to die doing what I love.Better than dying doing something you don't. My Condelences to their families.
Shame for them to have to go out like that but I guess I'd like to die doing what I love.Better than dying doing something you don't. My Condelences to their families.
Jul 7, 2014 #4 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Man, that just stinks.
Jul 7, 2014 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Real shame to hear. RIP.
Jul 7, 2014 #6 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,273 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Sad news all around.
Jul 7, 2014 #7 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,525 26,854 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Terrible news
Jul 8, 2014 #8 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Aw man....sad news....
Jul 8, 2014 #9 bobbysocks Chief Master Sergeant 3,945 327 Joined Feb 28, 2010 Location Pennsylvania our thoughts and prayers are with their families and friends.....
Jul 9, 2014 #10 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra So sad when this happens, people lost, families grieving and another significant link with the past lost.
So sad when this happens, people lost, families grieving and another significant link with the past lost.