Scale model building groups on Facebook?

[SC] Arachnicus

Senior Airman
439
4
Joined
May 1, 2012
Location
West Chester OH
Sorry, I didn't know which category this thread would fit in. Are any of you members of any scale model building groups on Facebook?
 
Agreed. I don't use Facebook, and other modelling forums can be a bit tedious.
 
I meant no disrespect towards this forum, it's excellent with great and helpful people. I was just curious. Forums are going away rapidly with Facebook slowly converting into a forum style format. A lot of the forums I used to be in are abandoned.

It is nice to see forums like this that are very active. Facebook you still can't post multipal pics in one post like you can on most forums.
 
There is our own "corner" at the Facebook as well. It is used when the forum is inaccessible for some reason, e.g. server technical maintenance or the forum software crash. Members can use the Facebook site for getting information of what happened or is going on. As memo serves many of our members are registered there as well.
 
Facebook??? Patooeee!

*Did you see the one a girl posted a picture of her and her grandmother counting money in their home. Next day they were robbed!
 
Last edited:
Facebook??? Patooeee!

*Did you see the one a girl posted a picture of her and her grandmother counting money in their home. Next day they were robbed!

Sorry.....but that's friggin' funny...to me anyway, goes to show just what stupidity manages to get on there....i don't have a problem with the general stuff that goes on but, F*ck me some people tell you about every waking breath, itch and scratch and all the BS that goes with it....better things to do....like be here!
Off my soapbox now...
 
I think you just did by the looks of your rosy red cheeks in your icon 13!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back