Scratchbuilt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Merry Christmas (sorry for being late) and a Happy New Year to all......See you all next year with some new Models!!!!!!!!!-----Thank you all for your nice words.............

your wood builds are just great... brings back memories when i played with my grandad's wood models :D

my grandad had loads of wood built aircraft in the attic and when he died, my mother threw the lot away, my mother would not let me keep any, they all went in the bin :( :( :cry: :cry: .

...ian.

Hi Guys....
Long time no see!!!!......been pretty busy making the SM-55X enclosed and doing " Flight Adventures" for SFX. Hope to continue with a CA-101 and a Spectacular Red, Green and White " Sorci Verdi" SM-79 of the 30´s......

SM55-PASSO3.jpg

003.jpg

caja1.jpg

CUATRO.jpg

TRES.jpg

UNO.jpg

----------------
A screenshot of my latest " Adventure Flight" in FSX...

rada2.jpg

a Ficticious airfiled in the Himalayas...

KU-KLE-nepal.jpg

Hi Gerar,
Haw are you? Excellent work.:D :D

BTW I have something for you.It has been waiting for you quite long time.

Thank you Gentlemen, glad to be back....
For a long time I have been wanting to make a " Sorci Verdi" SM-79. These guys broke several records back in the 1930´s. The plane really looks neat in its colorful dress!!!!.....I cut the main parts a few days ago and should start serious work over the weekend....

PLAN-1.jpg

PLAN-2.jpg

sorci-verdi.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:thumbleft: Gerar.

BTW Could you send me your e-mail address via PM?

Vince 57, I used to make jewelry with the "lost wax technique" first, made a wax model of the design. next, put plaster of paris around it, with a drainage hole. when dry, I'd heat it and pour out the liquid wax. Next I'd fill the mold with liquid silverI'd heated. put this in a centrifudge. Surely if plaster of paris would hold up to liquid silver, it would work for lead. Maybe worth a try? -Karl

A4K,thanks! with Pacemaker and new stints- and old stint repaired, I told the Doc I was good for another 50, 000 miles! grin...-Karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back