Scratchbuilt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Gerar.. man ... that's long time. Glad to see you back. Why don't you use your previous account?

Hi Wurger!!! good old friend....I asked for my password since I had forgotten it and here I am. Did I have a different account?, I did notice the
great "signature" you made for me is missing...How nice to see you are here as long past times......Best to you and yours in the New Year. I am now very active in "flight Simulation" and spent a lot of time building my home cockpit, but I keep making the "little solids"...PM me where you live in Poland, we are hoping to visit your country either this year or next....

Last edited:
Hi Airframe, yes nice to be back...Happy New Year, and thanks...

Welcome back. Looks as if you too have suffered the wrath of CAPTCHA, wherein mere mortals cannot get past the Matrix gatekeeper who must discern between organic and artificial life. I hate CAPTCHA.

Thanks for your nice words guys.....here is the 1/32 scale "Imam Romeo RO-1" which I started a few days ago. This is a built up model since the size helps with the details....Decided to do the cockpit details using colored card from papermodels, some photos and wire...

MO-1.jpg

MO-3.jpg

RO-16.jpg

RO-JUNTO.jpg

telaparacolocar.jpg

latelaenfuselage2.jpg

Started the engine, which will take quite a bit of detail work after al the rough cuts...

motor5.jpg

motor1.jpg

tapao.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back