Screaming Eagle's cavalcade of cars!

Screaming Eagle

Senior Master Sergeant
3,588
5
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Location
Queensland, Australia
Well I have finally found my transfer cable for my phone so I thought I would share some pics of my mate's and I bush bashers. First up is a TX gemini we bought for $250. We fixed the head and gave it a $9 paint job :lol: She has finally met her demise when my mate was driving it and the the left tie rod broke, so forced with no where to go he ended up doing a burnout destroying both rear tyres and blowing up the engine in the process.



 
And our other bush basher, the new one. Its a suzuki carry van, cut down and modified into a ute. This is the same van that we rolled last weekend. This one in particular also boasts a welded diff. We also got two more of them unmodifed in the deal we did with the owner. All up they cost us $100. Now to get this one running properly so we don't have to get towed anymore! :lol:





And heres a pic of my mates toyota hilux ute when we got it stuck after the rains. Thats me trying to dig it out the diff!

 
:lol: thanks guys heres another two

URL=http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image002tg6.jpg]
image002tg6.th.jpg
[/URL]

 
yup daniel sure is mate! and you're right terry I was pretty lucky I only grazed up my leg pretty bad. Lucky, don't worry about the women part mate, I got it covered. :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back