Searching for a decal 1/48 P-38J

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

le_steph40

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 18, 2011
Montech
www.facebook.com
Hello,

I hope to post this in the right section, if not, Wojtek, sorry in advance and thank you to move it in the right place
I'm searching a decal which can find in the Eduard boxing 1175 "Pacific Lighnings". I need the decal n°89 => pilot name and victories for the P-38J-10 flown by J. T. Robbins (scheme E).

Ready for purchase or exchange.
Thanks

Hello,

Argh ! Bad news, I sent an email to Eduard to know if this decal was still in stock but they replied that they didn't have those available anymore.
Unfortunately, it removes one of the projects whereas I have all the rest of the deco (thanks to Andy)...

Hopefully you can solve this Steph. I'd like to help but unfortunately I have too much on the go at the moment. I won't finish my B-25 in time and likely won't start my Lightning for at least 3 weeks.
Geo found a solution...
Andy, even if you wanted/could, not sure you can help me. The only thing I need is the pilot's name and rank. Impossible to make masks... The other option is to print my own decals... I can try here but I think the yellow/orange color will not be opaque enough on the OD. But I'll try anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread