Server Busy...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
...try again later

Been getting LOTS of these tonight. Anyone typing out a lengthy reply might want to highlight and copy before they hit the Submit button, then if it doesn't work, dump it in Notepad until the server frees up again.

Hi: I can't connect to the forum I must use a PROXY to connect, I have error message that the server
is not responding.

Any suggestion, I have sisconnect my modem to hve anothe IP but it is the same.

Sunny

I made a similar post in the same sub-forum Sunny
we're all getting it, just ride it out until it's resolved

No problems here since I switched to using Google Chrome.
I did have problems when I tried to use Firefox and IE, though - and that annoys me, because I love FF. :p
Ah well, as long as I can get online, I guess that's the most important thing right now.

Last edited:
I have this message: with Firefox

The connection with the waiter was re-initialized during the load of the page.
The link in network was interrupted during the negotiation of a connection. Please re-try.

I can go at others sites no problem at all.

Waiting the correction to be able to post..

Sunny

Well, whatever is wrong it's getting worse - at least for me. I haven't checked every thread yet, but I can't see uploaded images at all. I'm not getting those boxes with the red x's either. Images are just not showing up - except for the ones in the signatures. THOSE show up fine.

Not sure if this is a cause for concern or if things are still under repair, but I just got an error message...the first one today, after about 20 minutes or reading and posting withoiut issue.

Recieved it at 18:13 P.M. (pacific) while replying to a thread...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.ww2aircraft.net Port 80

thanks for the info.
still working on things in the back, and trying to avoid future issues by changing the server configuration and backup procedures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back