Server Glitches :: Post them here

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Been getting a lot of data base errors, and also getting the basic data page instead of threads, plus slow page loading, for the past two days.
I'll come back and try next week.

Just got this message (in text, above the forum banner...I assume in the HTML header at the start of the Body):

Warning: Non-static method vBBlog_Search_Result_BlogEntry::create_from_record() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in ..../packages/vbblog/search/result/blogcomment.php on line 177

This displayed when I got my Advanced Search results. Time was 21:35 (pacific)

Just got another message in the header (above banner) when using editing a post (using advanced editor) in the "What is the last movie/show you watched?" thread (off topic forum) at 12:20 p.m. (Pacific)

Here's the text:
Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../editpost.php on line 323

Screenshot from 2014-11-19 18:29:03.png
Here is a perhaps informative message

Just got this message (in the header, above the banner) with my Advanced Search results at 11:05 a.m. (Pacific):
Warning: Non-static method vBBlog_Search_Result_BlogEntry::create_from_record() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in ..../packages/vbblog/search/result/blogcomment.php on line 177

But.......

Some new additions or not.

When trying to post in the "Quick Reply" box, the icons such as Bold, Underline, etc. are not working. Well, they work but only at the very beginning of the post. In other words if i block/highlight a word or sentence in the middle of a paragraph, only the beginning gets bold, or underlined or etc. There is also a floating red BB icon that is annoying.

I have also noticed in some posts words that are "linked" (noticed this in a few of my posts where no links exists.). The links all go to the same place "Kelly Blue Book".

ad011.jpg
add09.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like either you're having issues with that Chrome browser or you're a clever spammer disguised as Chris and will require a severe beating for such a transgression...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back