Server Glitches :: Post them here

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think I have a malware that broke through my firewall. Nothing but ads that pop up all over. Gotta figure this one out. Can't find the b@stard yet.

Check the list of all programs installed and running when the OS starts. Pay your attention to tool bars especially. Also check on your OS register list.

Yep same here, with the odd '404 error' too. Average page load time to access a thread has been 30 to 45 seconds (and much longer), plus the same again to access the page, and so on.
So far today (approx. 14.00 to 14.20 hrs GMT) it's been behaving quite well.

Check on the Flash plugin validity. There has been updating for the plugin recently. The current number is Shockwave Flash 16.0.0.235.

I had very slow page loading all weekend, and it was impossible to view the Group Build thread to do scoring.
Also, when trying to up-load pics, after around one minute of waiting, the page 'dropped' out with a 'data base error'.
I came back to the thread later (.... Future Releases) and edited the original post, to add the pics. It worked that time, but came up as a duplicate post, with the pics included.
So far today, everything seems fine.

I have similar problems Terry, sometimes the loading of a selected thread can take forever and when pics are involved they load so slowly, so I just give up and go do something else. I'll come back to the sight later in the day and all is fine. I just put it down to an overload problem somewhere along the line.

had this every time i clicked on a page for the last 5 minutes, hit refresh and the page appears, was in ww2 fluid skin !

and now in electron style 2.0 !

and in Metro ?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 90
I cannot connect to the database

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back