Sheperd's pit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hotwire

Recruit
Feb 12, 2010
hey all ...I'm new to this comunity

I fly in a game called aces high 2 with the VMF251 buccaneers we are a F4U squad I go by the callsign "sheperd"
Hotwire is another callsign I was taggedwith in other flight sims due to my pit building and hot wiring controls to my PC

thought I would post pic's of my flight simulator I have been building for some time now and I am in the proccess of converting it to a "F4u pit" ...well kinda....

avF4u.jpg

DSC_6038.jpg

DSC_6029.jpg

Last edited:
I fly Aces High II also under the call sign A8Beau. I fly with the Aces 8's. I have seen you around some in game, and will be sure to say hello next time I see ya.

I fly Aces High II also under the call sign A8Beau. I fly with the Aces 8's. I have seen you around some in game, and will be sure to say hello next time I see ya.

man I hate when ppl say hello with 50 cal.guns lol
I'm better at building em than flying em

Last edited:
nope lol after FSO crashed I flew for a bit and called it a night, I'm new to Aces High II so I started working on upgrading the pit to fit the game. I did warbirds for a bit but I have not been flying PROPs that long... its so much more diffrent than Flying in Falcon 4.o, but i'm learning quick. cant seem to get my lead down (I miss ALOT!)

Cool deal, Im big into flying the Bf-109G-6, G-14, and K-4 and the P-47 (all models). If ever you wanna wing up on a mission, let me know, and we will fly along. It takes some getting used to on learing to lead the shot, (each weapon has a different ballistic). I take the P-47 with full ammo, as I get 3,400 rounds of .50 cal. I know I can do some damage with that (I landed 11 kills in one on sunday and still had about 300 rounds left)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back