Sign of the times? (1 Viewer)

Anybody need a siggy, I'll be glad to do one. Keeps my skills sharp!
 
That's alright, don't want to rush anyone... :D :lol:
 
It just occurred to me that over the years, there has been a decline in the use of sigs...

This forum was well know across the 'net for it's great sigs (and seasonal sigs) and I'm just wondering what's happened?
All I know is you got the best avatar. :)
 
Glad you mentioned Trackend's avatar, GG. I think we all voted his as the best.....though Lucky's are pretty damn good too. I sure miss Trackend.
 
I hear ya' Thor...sure miss seeing Trackend in these here parts :/

I see he's logged in recently, but hasn't posted for about a year and a half :(

And for the new folks around here, here's Trackend's avatar:
avatar23_1.gif
 
Are we talking racks again?
 
Thought I'd dust thread off to bring attention to the decline of sigs out there...

And where the heck is everyone's Christmas sigs??

Well?
 
Ok, ok. Its still around on my Njaco's Sig thread. Let me get my XMas sig going! Unless Karl, you want me to make a new one?
 
Ok, ok. Its still around on my Njaco's Sig thread. Let me get my XMas sig going! Unless Karl, you want me to make a new one?

sorry Chris, jut noticed this !

if you still have one of the old ones, whack that up ?

many thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back