Sneak preview, my new site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder said:
Well, it could happen. If she is, I won't call her Jesus though! ;)

ROFL!!!!
jewnerd.gif

in her belly?? summit's gone seriously wrong there, the stork's supposed to bring it :-k.............

I have doen a few updates lately. I added pictures of the I-16 in the European Fighters section, one shot of an Aeronca Champ in the Civilian and GA section and am in the process of revamping the bomber section. The bombers are going to be split up by type. So far, I have only added the B-25. I have 19 shots of 2 B-25s, "Heavenly Body" and "Executive Sweet".

Feel free to check it out. If you want to go straight to the B-25 page, click here:
http://www.vg-photo.com/bombers2.html

Enjoy!

evangilder said:
Thanks, Joe. I would like the 150 for sale better if I knew that I helped to get it sold! ;)

Yep! We'll see what happens, spring is around the corner, that's when these things tend to sell - still appreciate the plug!!!

Thanks, Gnomey!

FLYBOYJ said:
evangilder said:
Thanks, Joe. I would like the 150 for sale better if I knew that I helped to get it sold! ;)

Yep! We'll see what happens, spring is around the corner, that's when these things tend to sell - still appreciate the plug!!!

Anytime, Joe. This is a test case. If it works and I have any responsibility for selling it, maybe I can post other airplanes, for a small fee, of course! ;) But for my friends here at ww2aircraft.net, it will always be gratis.

Pretty cool pictures there Eric! Lucky you've so many warbirds in America. The Cs. postwar airforce had around 20 Mosquitoes of former RAF origin. Once there was a high boss from the Soviet Union on a visit. He also was shown some army air show and he was trully amazed by those wooden wonders... "What are these beautiful machines?" he asked. When he learnt they are the RAF Mossies, he "made it" and several weeks after, they were all scrapped and replaced with some Soviet shit (I think Il-10)..... What a dickhead... :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back