Sneak preview, my new site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, Gnomey. I redesigned the main page this morning and added yet another one. This time, the North American Navion is featured. It is a pretty cool airplane, and I have 5 different ones featured.
http://www.vg-photo.com/navion.html

I am not sure exactly what will be the next addition, but it will probably be either the A-1 Skyraider or the Hawker Seafury. Whichever it is, the other will follow right behind it. Enjoy guys!

I did a ton of updates over the weekend. 21 new airplane pages, all of the civilian/GA airplanes, but some interesting aircraft nonetheless. 2 non-aviation pagess added, one of a steam shovel that looks like a mechanical nightmare and one of flowers in my yard that I took while testing my new camera, the Nikon D50. I got the 28-80 zoom with it and will be ordering the 70-300 zoom in the next couple of weeks. I am going to have some FUN at the airshow this year!

Thanks guys. More to come. The zoom lens for the new Nikon is on order and should be here in time for the Riverside Air Show, which I plan on attending on April 1. There will probably be a ton of updates after that!

Thanks Gnomey! I added another page this morning for the Hellcat, Minsi III. Here is a preview of 2 of the shots

Attachments

• hellcat12_152.jpg
    hellcat12_152.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 106
  • hellcat04_806.jpg
    hellcat04_806.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 114

Users who are viewing this thread

Back