Sneak preview, my new site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay guys, my domain registration is in place and is working for some parts of the world, but it should be fully propagated in the next 72 hours. My website is now up and running. I am currently working on adding new shots and organizing, but the base site is up at:
http://www.vg-photo.com

Enjoy. New shots up in the civilian, trainer and transport areas. I am working on bombers and fighters to put up within the next week. It will be expanding as I have a lot of space now.

Fighters section has change to Pacific fighters for now. Another section will be added for European Fighters. Bombers have also been updated as well as some cleanup of some things.

I am having a holiday blowout sale on the calendars. They have been reduced from $16.95 to $14.95. Feel free to have a look at the calendars at:
http://www.lulu.com/evangilder1

Feel free to have a look around at both sites and let me know what you think. More photos and calendars will be added as time permits.

***End shameless plug, returning to normal posting***

Excellent shots Eric my favorites are the Corsair bottom left in Pacific Fighters and the Propeller Boss is really good. Definitely my type of shot
to me it captures the plane in the form of a note rather than the whole book but is far more powerful. Superb.

Fine mate, it's up to your discovery... I was also like this and was doing many slow and uneccessary things until one guy from the EAW community taught me how to use such programs that make your time 100% shorter and 500% more effective ;)

I will try and check it out this weekend. I will be home with no plans for once. My wife is on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy because it looks like our daughter may be a little early. So hopefully, I can get some time to sit down and try it out.

Thanks, Joe. She has been going like gangbusters and I keep telling her to slow down and get some rest. Well, now that the doctor has said it, she is heeding that. Go figure! So she is resting now and we will find out next monday if it will be earlier or not than the scheduled C-section. It appears that they were off on how far along she is. So we may have our second bundle of joy before christmas instead of after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back