SNIPER TAKING OUT TALI-BAN WITH .50 CAL - NOT FOR THE MEEK!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
You've been such a good terrorist, you've been granted a place with Allah! :evil4:

Attachments

• nastymeds_477.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 898
cool one..

sunny

Attachments

• barrett_134.gif
    barrett_134.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,593
A welcome addition to my ultimate war anthems cd/dvd combo, which might i add is reaching first prototype stage and should be ready for pre-flight testing tomorrow 8)

find an other vid about this..

sunny

Attachments

• chucksshort3_193.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 483
There's a grotville picture of what's left of an Iraqi sniper's head
(failed-mission) after being hit by a round from one of these rifles on rotten.com if you want to have a look........

Disclaimer: Don't get on my case if you go there and don't like what you see - you were the one who went to have a ghoul......

lesofprimus said:
UMmmm guys. Those arent Taliban or Terrorists.... They are Lemmings, or some other type Mountain Rodent.....

Sorry to ruin the fun.

You know Les, you're right! This is one of those "truthbusters" clips! I realized that when I saw Sunny's clips! Still the concept is cool :evil4:

but you would get trained for it, there are obviously tyechniques for it.........

and i guess one of the biggest drawbacks for being a sniper is, when everyone knows where you are, everyone will be after you........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back