So Long...for now

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
413
0
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Location
right behind you
like my title thread says I will be on a lot less frequent from here to the end of November due to schooling reasons, I will however try to get on during the holidays and weekends, during the week i will not be however cause I'm trying to get a decent grade for school this year, i better finish this soon or i'm gonna start :cry: so I'll take this opportunity to say thank you all so very much this is a wonderful website with wonderful people and mods, and a special thank you for the mods to keep this website in a nice and neat running order

Yours Sincerly
Scott B. Olufson
 
Best of luck to you, hope you get high marks!

Let us know how you're doing when you can!
 
Take care Scott...and good luck with school mate!
 
Good luck Scott, old buddy! Keep in touch whenever you can and let us know how you're doing, we'll keep a seat for you. I'm sure that you'll nail some right good grades mate! :thumbright:
 
Good luck in the classroom Scott, make sure u stop in and check out the progress of our Group Builds....
 
Take care and best of luck.
 
take care mate, drop in from time to time!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back