Soccer or Football?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and i'd be watching as a neutral because germany would have beaten england on penalties in the round before !!!!..................again :rolleyes:

I don't know my friend. Germany rarely beats England. England is Germany's arch foe. It just never happens. I really enjoy the England and Germany rivalry though, no matter how wins. It is always a lot of fun.

The german inmigration came relatively late, mostly in early part of XX century when the football was already well installed as the second more popular sport ( first was horse racing in those days)

I meaned unnecessary to wrote it in english, a simple "adios" or "auf wiedersehen" would be more apropiate 8)

And the hand of god is a classic play of wold football history, you might love it or hate ( and if you hate it you will be completely right) but there is no question that is a classic.
I heard they came to Argentina at the same time they were coming to Texas in the 1830s-1850s.

I don't know my friend. Germany rarely beats England. England is Germany's arch foe. It just never happens. I really enjoy the England and Germany rivalry though, no matter how wins. It is always a lot of fun.

i agree and will always love Didi harmann (hope i've spelt that right) for finaly getting rid of Keegan :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back