Some Great F-15 Nose Art Pictures.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHIIT!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• f15noseart5_120.jpg
    f15noseart5_120.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 495
  • f15noseart4_158.jpg
    f15noseart4_158.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 498
  • f15noseart3_767.jpg
    f15noseart3_767.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 495
  • f15noseart2_142.jpg
    f15noseart2_142.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 499
  • f15noseart1_252.jpg
    f15noseart1_252.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 495
I do not E, sorry...

These kinda pics mean something alittle more to someone from NY like myself, who lost friends and relatives in the World Trade Disaster...

I would assume however, that these guys are either an ANG unit from NY, or a unit stationed in the greater tri-state area......

Could be. Either way, it's a fitting tribute. I hear what you are saying. I think that everyone were New Yorkers in spirit that day. Many Americans and people from elsewhere were killed that day. We must never forget them.

Great Stuff Les!

I grew up on Staten Island, watched the world Trade Center being built, my dad actually worked on it when the foundation was poured. On 9-11 I knew 5 childhood friends killed that day, so anytime I see this stuff it really hits home!

Amen FBJ........ I dated a chick from Staten Island while I was in College at Syracuse..... Barbara Germaine was her name... She had a sister who was killed in the Locherbie/Pan Am Plane Bombing back in the day........

The name dont ring a bell does it??? I know Staten is kinda big, but who knows. Her family were all Firemen.....

I lost an Aunt, a brother-in-law, 5 friends and about 15 or so people I knew, younger siblings of friends ect ect...... It was a horrible day for all Americans, and the World in general......

Except for those miserable French Frogs....... Bunch of Morons......

lesofprimus said:
Amen FBJ........ I dated a chick from Staten Island while I was in College at Syracuse..... Barbara Germaine was her name... She had a sister who was killed in the Locherbie/Pan Am Plane Bombing back in the day........

The name dont ring a bell does it??? I know Staten is kinda big, but who knows. Her family were all Firemen.....

I lost an Aunt, a brother-in-law, 5 friends and about 15 or so people I knew, younger siblings of friends ect ect...... It was a horrible day for all Americans, and the World in general......

Except for those miserable French Frogs....... Bunch of Morons......

Amen Brother! - Barbara Germaine, hmmm... don't ring a bell, you don't remember what high school she went to? Although Staten Is. is now big, its a pretty close knit community. When I lived there you knew everyone!

Yea - most of the folks I knew killed were firemen. I friend from HS, Walter Baron was a stock broker, and Lillian Cacernes (DelaCruze), my brother's ex-girlfriend. Jason Dahl, the pilot of the plane that crashed in PA flew with my father-in-law, they were water sking a week before 9-11.

What I couldn't get over guys was the crap that came out of Bin-liner and his followers after the world trade center attacks. If the silly Pratt had even bothered to look at sites such as this he surely would have realized that history has shown all he could achieve was to really piss off the US (and many other nations). The changes in US policy that have taken place after this ghastly event have done nothing for his cause at all, in fact just the opposite.
He's now just a wanted rag head yobbo and it's just a matter of time before he's whacked. The same as taking some aid worker or engineer hostage and lopping his bonce off, they really are cretin's and do not understand the US or in general the rest of us one little bit. Sorry blokes I keep going of thread on posts as this was meant to be about nose art but somethings just fuck me off .

trackend said:
What I couldn't get over guys was the crap that came out of Bin-liner and his followers after the world trade center attacks. If the silly Pratt had even bothered to look at sites such as this he surely would have realized that history has shown all he could achieve was to really piss off the US (and many other nations). The changes in US policy that have taken place after this ghastly event have done nothing for his cause at all, in fact just the opposite.
He's now just a wanted rag head yobbo and it's just a matter of time before he's whacked. The same as taking some aid worker or engineer hostage and lopping his bonce off, they really are cretin's and do not understand the US or in general the rest of us one little bit.

AMEN TRAK - :thumbright:

Actually, it has done maybe a small amount. The US changed to an aggressive mode giving him the ability to wave the red flag from places such as Iraq and Afganistan where he had never operated anyway. Thus getting rid of rival terrorists and increasing his potential recruits from those places.

WTF are you talking about? This thread is almost 2 years old. Bin Laden certainly did operate out of Afghanistan. Where have you been? At least somebody is willing to take the fight to them.

What I am meaning was the question of whether Afghanistan was a major part of his operations or a minor part. We know that the Taliban was in control of there and Bin Laden used Afganistan. Real thing is though that his network is just as shadowy as ever. The US was meant to make the link on Afganistan and Iraq I think. The fact is nobody actually knows where the true heart of Bin Laden and Al-Queda actually is. We captured Saddam but we never captured Bin Laden and therefore he is still out there plotting...

What I am meaning was the question of whether Afghanistan was a major part of his operations or a minor part. We know that the Taliban was in control of there and Bin Laden used Afganistan. Real thing is though that his network is just as shadowy as ever. The US was meant to make the link on Afganistan and Iraq I think. The fact is nobody actually knows where the true heart of Bin Laden and Al-Queda actually is. We captured Saddam but we never captured Bin Laden and therefore he is still out there plotting...

:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back