SOME VERY BAD NEWS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry to hear of your loss, Flyboy. My deepest symapthies to you and your family.

My deepest condolences, it's very sad news, he must have been a great man.

Flyboy, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I know what it's like and it never gets any easier to withstand or for other people to understand. Take it one day at a time, it's the only way to get through it. Stay in touch on the forum and don't forget to take care of yourself...

I join all people here with my sympathies and condolences to you Joe and your family.You all are in our prayers.

:salute:

Joe, I was shocked and saddened to read this terrible news. I only wish I could offer more than my thoughts and prayers. I know that no one else can truly feel the pain and loss you are experiencing at this time, but if it helps just a little, I at least understand, having lost more than one close friend in similar circumstances.

OMG Joe!
This is hard to believe and also hard to believe what your family is going through now...
I read the article in Czech and would never think it was your father in law...
Joe, my friend, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

If those of you in So Cal could keep me informed. With great saddness and shock I have to annouce that my father in law who was my best friend, mentor and flight instructor was killed today in an L-29 crash north of LA. Any news you guys hear, please feel free to post here or E mail me. Many thanks!!!

Joe

Condolences to you and the family, Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back