SOME VERY BAD NEWS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know it offers no solace, but looking at a news story in Bakersfield, I saw this:
I WAS SITTING ON MY FRONT DECK AS THE PLANES CAME BY ONE CAME DOWN ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE I HAVE TO THINK HE PUT IT THERE TO AVOID THE HOMES I THINK WE HAVE A REAL HERO TO THANK ON OLD TOWN ROAD GOD BLESS THEM

A gentleman and hero to the end.

:salute:

Damn, Joe..... Just saw this today. Sorry to hear this kind of news. Condolences to you and your family.

FYI, nothing in the east coast newspapers.

Charles

Very sorry to hear of your family's loss Joe. Our sincerest condolences. As stated previously by the members of this forum, we are here for you, your family is in our prayers.

TO

Joe, I just got back from the 4th weekend and am catching up on the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your families loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Again, thanks all!

Dad - RIP!

Attachments

• dad.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
From what I have read in the comments sections of the stories I have found, he picked the only spot available to keep from hitting the houses.
136258.gif

My Condolences again for your families loss Joe.

Wheels

Last edited:
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Another missing man formation flies past.

Joe ~

what can I truly say except I am so sorry for your loss of your Father in law. you know the pain/Grief will be with you for a very long time and you know what it is ok to grieve even though the common man would say suck it up and get over it, I say to Hell with them

you and your Familie are in our prayers, I'll be participating in my own Fathers memorial this upcoming weekend

yf E ~

I havent been on this site for a long time...what with one thing or another...and when I take a look again and try to catch up I find sad news....
Its nice to see so much support and kind thoughts for you and your family here..
Here's mine from across the water....hang in there...

My condolences to you and your family.

Sunny

Let me dig through my photos and see if I can come up with a nice tribute. I am shocked and saddened by this, but know that what I feel is nothing even close to what you and your family is experiencing. Our hearts go out to you all.

I'm very sad to hear of your loss.
My deepest condolences to you and your family FlyboyJ

Juha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back