Sorry guys...Another Lanc' done !!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work as usual Ian! And with the guys...you can NEVER have too much of the Lanc - especially a No.75 (NZ) Sqn. bird...!

As I tell most people when they say they're sorry..."Don't be sorry, be yourself!" In time you shall be known as the "Lanc Master!!" In fact I don't see why they don't allow you to have that under your name. I saw someone elses name listed with Poptart whisperer. :)

Hi Guys,

Yet again we seem to have a problem with our Royal Mail over here, this Lancaster yet arrived damaged :cry:

The damage is only very slight and i was wondering if there are any members in Sweden, Skåne who could help in repairing this model PLEASE.

Only the rear wheel has come off and two parts of the main undercarriage legs have cracked and allowed the wheels to come off.

The broken parts can easily be put back together by drilling the snapped parts and inserting fine brass rod into them.

I'll put up pictures in a few hours of the damaged parts

PLEASE HELP :love6:

thanks.
ian.

Maybe someone at the museum itself, hopefully! Does the postal service have it in for you Ian?

Lars[the owner of the model] is also asking around to see if there are any good modellers.

I think someone has a vendetted against me :evil:

i've come to an aggreement with myself i'll no longer be making any aircraft for anyone,unless they can pick it up.

ian.

The thought of sending a model anywhere, by any method, terrifies me Ian. No matter how well it's packed, unless it's hovering in a vaccum, there's just got to be the chance that parts such as undercarriage legs will get damaged. The 1/32nd scale JU88 I'm building for the museum in Slavicin, Czech Republic, will be fixed to the diorama base, belly-landed, wheels up, but even so, I'm going to have to drive there myself to ensure it isn't damaged in transit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back