Soviet Cartoon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Medvedya

Master Sergeant
Nov 9, 2004
Bristol, UK
Warning - a huge file, but interesting to see what kids the other side of the Iron Curtain were watching.

Attachments

• 1_184.zip
    37.5 MB · Views: 142
They screened it even when I was a kid. The most awful and sick Soviet cartoon (and at the same time the only one...) "Nu Pagadi!" (Just wait, ye rabbit!"). I hated it and seeing the video just awake this haterd in me again! I hate communism!!!

Im not going to download it but what is it about? I know its a damn Communist cartoon.

I hated it and seeing the video just awake this haterd in me again! I hate communism!!!
Right on Pisis! Communism is wrong and nobody should suffer from it.

You'd hate it as well if you were me... This was the only cartoon available.... Not really, they also screened:

1) Bolek i Lolek - a dement Polish cartoon

and

2) Maya The Bee - a cretenic Bee girl

Other TV screening blocks for kids was:

3) Magion (named after the Soviet satelite)
and 4) Vega - where they screened these three awful shits and also some played "entertainment"...

what is world-rare is that every day (right before the main TV news relation), there is a 10 minutes long ferrytale for kids who go to sleep. It's called Vecernicek - The Small Nightman.

Within this, they screen plenty of Czech cartunes, like Krtecek - The Small Mole

or Rumcajs - the good thief

Krtecek Rocks!

Tu-4 'Bull' and it wasn't completely identical, although it was copied off the B-29.

I was watching a documentary and for some reason they said SU-4.

I guess it was a prototype or something.
Tu-4 'Bull' and it wasn't completely identical, although it was copied off the B-29.
The first time i saw one, i thought it was a B-29 painted with Soviet Markings!

P38 Pilot said:
I noticed the WB logo. Have the Russians always copied us? I mean they even made an identical version of the B-29: The SU-4!

They didn't copy the lend-lease Shermans, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread