Soviet Cartoon (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Medvedya

Master Sergeant
Nov 9, 2004
Bristol, UK
Warning - a huge file, but interesting to see what kids the other side of the Iron Curtain were watching.

Attachments

• 1_184.zip
    37.5 MB · Views: 142
They screened it even when I was a kid. The most awful and sick Soviet cartoon (and at the same time the only one...) "Nu Pagadi!" (Just wait, ye rabbit!"). I hated it and seeing the video just awake this haterd in me again! I hate communism!!!

Aww, it's not that bad! I first heard about it in a book about Soviet life.

Im not going to download it but what is it about? I know its a damn Communist cartoon.

I hated it and seeing the video just awake this haterd in me again! I hate communism!!!
Right on Pisis! Communism is wrong and nobody should suffer from it.

P38 Pilot said:
Im not going to download it but what is it about? I know its a damn Communist cartoon.

I hated it and seeing the video just awake this haterd in me again! I hate communism!!!
Right on Pisis! Communism is wrong and nobody should suffer from it.

lol... :rolleyes:

You'd hate it as well if you were me... This was the only cartoon available.... Not really, they also screened:

1) Bolek i Lolek - a dement Polish cartoon
B00006BS25.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and

2) Maya The Bee - a cretenic Bee girl
vcelka%20maja.gif

Other TV screening blocks for kids was:

3) Magion (named after the Soviet satelite)
and 4) Vega - where they screened these three awful shits and also some played "entertainment"...

what is world-rare is that every day (right before the main TV news relation), there is a 10 minutes long ferrytale for kids who go to sleep. It's called Vecernicek - The Small Nightman.
502_008_MacPhisto_emmerova_vecernicek.png

Within this, they screen plenty of Czech cartunes, like Krtecek - The Small Mole
omalov%20krtek%20a%20sneh.jpg

or Rumcajs - the good thief
image008.jpg

Krtecek Rocks! :lol:

I noticed the WB logo. Have the Russians always copied us? I mean they even made an identical version of the B-29: The SU-4!

Tu-4 'Bull' and it wasn't completely identical, although it was copied off the B-29.

I was watching a documentary and for some reason they said SU-4.

I guess it was a prototype or something.
Tu-4 'Bull' and it wasn't completely identical, although it was copied off the B-29.
The first time i saw one, i thought it was a B-29 painted with Soviet Markings!

P38 Pilot said:
I noticed the WB logo. Have the Russians always copied us? I mean they even made an identical version of the B-29: The SU-4!

They didn't copy the lend-lease Shermans, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back