Spitfires or 5 Series Italian fighters (More beautiful)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What I like best about the Spitfire is its wings and where the wings taper into the fuselage, nice lines. Smooth just flows into each other like a womans body.

ya... then u realize that ur drunk and are touching a mean looking bully with sharp curves... like that 109 in ur picture.
anyways... the wings of the 2005 are ALMOST elliptical, but the canopy and tail are like just not fitting smoothle into the plane... but still pretty nice though

loomaluftwaffe said:
ya... then u realize that ur drunk and are touching a mean looking bully with sharp curves... like that 109 in ur picture.
anyways... the wings of the 2005 are ALMOST elliptical, but the canopy and tail are like just not fitting smoothle into the plane... but still pretty nice though

Now now don't go insulting the 109, Spitfire and 2005 look like a womans body, but the 109 is a manly plane.

Hunter368 said:
Now now don't go insulting the 109, Spitfire and 2005 look like a womans body, but the 109 is a manly plane.
The 109 reminds of one of those 'pretty boys', "thay there". ;) The 190 is much more manly.

KraziKanuK said:
Hunter368 said:
The 109 reminds of one of those 'pretty boys', "thay there". ;) The 190 is much more manly.

The 109 is a surgeon's tool of death, it is like a rapier and the 190 is very manly like you say. 190 is macho looking plane.

Slightly off topic yeah, but in my view the most sinister-lethal looking planes of the entire war are the Butcher Bird and Me 410 Hornisse.

Yeah, that long nose is pretty ugly huh?

mc205v_mm9287.jpg

The Spitfire is the beauty of all beauties. If you don't think the Spitfire is beautiful ... then you must suck ass hairs for a living. Now, the Fw-190 was a mean looking bird ... and I love the show of brute force it has. But we've already had a thread about beautiful planes ... someone just re-ignite that if we want to talk about looks ... 'cos the vast majority of planes are beautiful.

plan_D said:
The Spitfire is the beauty of all beauties. If you don't think the Spitfire is beautiful ... then you must suck ass hairs for a living. Now, the Fw-190 was a mean looking bird ... and I love the show of brute force it has. But we've already had a thread about beautiful planes ... someone just re-ignite that if we want to talk about looks ... 'cos the vast majority of planes are beautiful.
Agreed apart from pre-war French Bombers...

Hi everyone!
It's my first post here and I'd like to say "hello"
My favourite is Spitfire......all marks, although last marks had quite ugly Spiteful's tail.
Considering Italian aircraft.......G.55 is quite nice ....but behind Spit, Dewoitine D.520 and MB-5.
Regards

Spitfire, spitfire, spitfire... Mostly the mk XV1 with bubble canopy without the cylinder sticking out like the griffon marks for beauty. For machoness the XV111 or X1X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back