Stripped down Mosquito MK IV 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It took a while, I couldn't build for a long time in a row, and besides, I'm very dubious about the flaps, despite the correct dimensions in SW I really don't get it right. I also had to demolish things, so first the rounded plates, they were too thin, so I replaced them with thicker ones, now it looks better

19955fbcfa0b016eab698967d542dab6.jpg

But yes, if we put the stuff together it is not neatly aligned, as was rightly pointed out

8ea5cb2cc27a416384ec195249a6c4d2.jpg

So, what do you do then.........................

0db1aaf6a9ea2fb00e9e8bfa0f9f1a78.jpg

Yep, we're just going to demolish

And then just align the components bit by bit

384ae6412f7b20795405c5d70bc633c0.jpg

So this comes close

TIP: if you are going to scratch something, measure everything 2 times and check yourself 3 times, but accurate dimensional sketches ;) ;)

No, it still not have the straight line, Andy is fully right and there's the pointed problem I struggle with, but I will do the job, no matter the time

Sloooowy
I put it a bit away and was drawing at thee computer to find out How to deal with the skin, but thats also a never ending search for the ideale shape, with must be as minimum aswell to see the insider, but big enough to givee strenght to the rear fuselage, it has only a couple of bulkheads so, the skin is also part of the strenght. To get unfocus on the wrong idears, I just started with drawing my dogs :) no not in SW, but with colourpencil. Besides, my boss loves me so much, hè will kept me as long as possible on the jobfloor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back