Sunday Morning Photo Parade

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another week has come and gone. It is a drab, dreary and wet day here but looking at airplane pics makes it a little bit better.

Have a great week everyone.

Not too many WWII aircraft this week but I am hoping you do not mind a bit of a mix.

IMG_0343-1.gif

Tom020-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum036-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum030-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum025-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum110-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum093-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum075-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum068-1.gif

RobinsAFMMuseum065-1.gif

Cheers,

Jeff

Great stuff. It would be great if John (Romain) could load up the '109, when repaired, and 'visit' that neighbour - at low level, with gun button to fire!

Good morning folks. Sorry for missing last week. I am extremely busy with a number of personal matters (nothing bad) and my postings will be slightly sporadic but they will continue when time permits. On with the show.

IMG_0669-1.gif

62-1.gif

97-1.gif

127-1.gif

airandspacedulles028-1.gif

158-1.gif

IMG_0089-1.gif

380-1.gif

92-1.gif

306-1.gif

Cheers,

Jeff

Happy November to one and all. The weather here in Southern Ontario is getting more seasonal and we even had a little snow falling last night. This week's photos include 8 from the NMUSAF in Dayton Ohio. A great museum but a bi%(@ to take photos at.....way too dark with the interior walls painted black.

Enjoy!

NMUSAFAircraft013.gif

103-1.gif

michigan002-1.gif

NMUSAFAircraft015-1.gif

jeffsnmusaf071-1.gif

IMG_1134-1.gif

NMUSAFAircraft037-1.gif

NMUSAFAircraft014-1.gif

NMUSAFAircraft007-1.gif

NMUSAFAircraft004-1.gif

Cheers,

Jeff:D

For the next few series of pics I will be taking you on a tour of the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum which is located in Rockliffe Ontario, just outside of Ottawa. This is a world class museum housing many significant Canadian as well as international aircraft. As with many other museums, display space is at a premium and many aircraft are not open to viewing instead being held in non access areas. An annex is located in a second building and can only be accessed on a guided tour at a small additional fee. National museums in Canada generally have an admission fee and last time I was there I believe it was in the area of $14.00 Canadian. Well worth it. Lighting can be a bit of a challenge so I apologize ahead of time for some of the pictures but I include them to give you some idea of what you can see should you ever venture into the Capital region of Canada. Many of the aircraft are non military but I will also include them unless there is a hue and cry for me not to.

IMG_0514.gif

IMG_0513.gif

IMG_0512.gif

IMG_0511.gif

IMG_0510.gif

IMG_0509.gif

IMG_0508.gif

IMG_0507.gif

IMG_0506.gif

IMG_0505.gif

Cheers,

Jeff:D