Sunday Morning Photo Parade

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another week has come and gone. It is a drab, dreary and wet day here but looking at airplane pics makes it a little bit better.

Have a great week everyone.

Not too many WWII aircraft this week but I am hoping you do not mind a bit of a mix.

Cheers,

Jeff

Great stuff. It would be great if John (Romain) could load up the '109, when repaired, and 'visit' that neighbour - at low level, with gun button to fire!

Good morning folks. Sorry for missing last week. I am extremely busy with a number of personal matters (nothing bad) and my postings will be slightly sporadic but they will continue when time permits. On with the show.

Cheers,

Jeff

Happy November to one and all. The weather here in Southern Ontario is getting more seasonal and we even had a little snow falling last night. This week's photos include 8 from the NMUSAF in Dayton Ohio. A great museum but a bi%(@ to take photos at.....way too dark with the interior walls painted black.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Jeff

For the next few series of pics I will be taking you on a tour of the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum which is located in Rockliffe Ontario, just outside of Ottawa. This is a world class museum housing many significant Canadian as well as international aircraft. As with many other museums, display space is at a premium and many aircraft are not open to viewing instead being held in non access areas. An annex is located in a second building and can only be accessed on a guided tour at a small additional fee. National museums in Canada generally have an admission fee and last time I was there I believe it was in the area of $14.00 Canadian. Well worth it. Lighting can be a bit of a challenge so I apologize ahead of time for some of the pictures but I include them to give you some idea of what you can see should you ever venture into the Capital region of Canada. Many of the aircraft are non military but I will also include them unless there is a hue and cry for me not to.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread