Super Bowl XLII (1 Viewer)

Who will win Super Bowl XLII?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screw Philly?! I'd say the same about N. Jersey but it'd be redundent. That place IS screwed. Having the Giants around keeps your mind off the fact you live in the remains of a Chemical Dump. Must keep the flies down. :lol:

As for the Phillies! Yeah, the owners are cheap. Same with the Birds. Both of them sell out their parks so the owners figure they don't have to put any money into the teams. Gotta admit, pretty smart rationale. I don't like it, but it works.

Chemical dump - well ok I'll buy that! Hey NJ industry has served this nation very well over the past years. Economic output from the northeast block of this state WAS huge.

I'm not sure if that Super Bowl was better than XXV...

And now all the armchair QB's will tell us who did it wrong, who did it right,
and why "we was robbed" ! And, of course, "Wait til next year......."

Charles

You were saying???

You want to eat those words????

:lol: :lol:

Go Giants!!!!

Damn! What happened?! (same words, incidentally, I said when I woke up and found out I was married)

Truthfully, that was a great game. Bet on the Giants, thought it would be under the spread (12 Points) but I didn't think they were going to win:lol:. That was really funny to watch.

All came down to the trenches. The Giants line owned the Pats line. Nobody's been able to do that this year. And Brady, poor guy, never got into a groove. Spent too much time doing "the Turtle". He is not a very mobile QB and it showed, big time. Like the way they sent Plaxico against the FNG. Good for 7. Smart move.

Just think, earlier this year, Tom Coughlin was looking at being fired. Now, he owns the league title.

that game was so intens is not even funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back