Super Bowl XLII

Who will win Super Bowl XLII?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Who is going to win Super Bowl XLII on Feb. 3, 2008?

I know the odds are against them but I really want the Giants to win and I think they can upset them as long as they keep pressure on Brady and dont let him get down field to Moss. They cant let them get up on them early and run away with it.

My call is that the Patriots will go down as the greatest choke in NFL history!

Dude! What are ya' smoking! I would love, LOVE to see the Pats drop this one (even being an Eagles Fan and having the Giants as the spoilers). Just don't see it happening. But I do think it's a good bet to take the Giants and the points. Don't think the Pats will cover.

Not a fan of either team but I hate the Giants and only dislike the Patriots. The Giants fans here in NJ are for the most part obnoxious so I'm rooting for the Pats.

Think the game will be relatively close, Giants could cover the spread (12 as of this AM). Giants should be able to move the ball on the Pat D; Jacobs and Burress must be factors. And the Giant game plan will be not to put too much on Eli. Goes without saying that Eli must play well. Giant pass rush has got to get Brady out of his rhythm.

But the Pats have got the best QB in the game (maybe the best ever by the time he's done) and the best coach. Tough combination to beat. Throw in Moss, a very good (though not great) defense and the fact that they are on a mission to go 19-0. Hard to see them losing.

Pats 34, Giants 24.

TO

I'm lucky because I don't care who wins. I'd like to see a 19-0 season but I'd like to see the Giants win so they could give the Cowboys a big 'ol middle finger.

Pats 34 - Giants 20

Dude! What are ya' smoking! I would love, LOVE to see the Pats drop this one (even being an Eagles Fan and having the Giants as the spoilers). Just don't see it happening. But I do think it's a good bet to take the Giants and the points. Don't think the Pats will cover.

:lol:

I really really want the Patriots to fall on there ass!

Giants 30 Patriots 27 in OT.

:lol:

I say GIants because I live in NJ thats where they play..................

Thats NORTHERN New Jersey, not the same as Southern. We bleed Green down here. And I can't stand the Giants and the Pats less so though the coach is an a**, I'll go with the Pats.

I don't care, I'm not a fan of either teams. I'm only watching for the funny commercials. My team, the Colts, the ones who should be there as the defending champs, didn't even make it to the playoffs! Thanks a lot, P. Manning!

I would like too see the giants win.But i think the pats will pull this one out . i dont care who wins owe. im watching for the food and the beer.we always have a super bowl party. im a steelers fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care, I'm not a fan of either teams. I'm only watching for the funny commercials. My team, the Colts, the ones who should be there as the defending champs, didn't even make it to the playoffs! Thanks a lot, P. Manning!

Do you watch football at all?

The Colts were in the playoffs. They lost in the Divisional Playoffs 28-24 to the San Diego Chargers.

Atleast they made it to the Playoffs. My team the 49ers have not made the playoffs since 2003. Thats okay though because they are going to return to the glory days soon.

Do you watch football at all?

The Colts were in the playoffs. They lost in the Divisional Playoffs 28-24 to the San Diego Chargers.

Atleast they made it to the Playoffs. My team the 49ers have not made the playoffs since 2003. Thats okay though because they are going to return to the glory days soon.

Well yes, just I wasn't clear in my terminology about which playoffs. Wasn't thinking straight in my anger at their being absent. And yes, their glory days may return again, so long as manning stops doing all those commercial endorsements. He's in ads all over the place here. Wished he concentrated more on his game, though I think this could also be the franchise's fault a being desperate for the kind of commercial attention that teams like the Cowboys and Pats get.

Well yes, just I wasn't clear in my terminology about which playoffs.

Which playoffs? There is only one playoffs...

Arsenal VG-33 said:
Wasn't thinking straight in my anger at their being absent. And yes, their glory days may return again, so long as manning stops doing all those commercial endorsements. He's in ads all over the place here. Wished he concentrated more on his game, though I think this could also be the franchise's fault a being desperate for the kind of commercial attention that teams like the Cowboys and Pats get.

I was not talking about the Colts...

Thats NORTHERN New Jersey, not the same as Southern. We bleed Green down here. And I can't stand the Giants and the Pats less so though the coach is an a**, I'll go with the Pats.

Traitors! Screw philly! You can shove your phillies too! :lol:

Traitors! Screw philly! You can shove your phillies too! :lol:

Screw Philly?! I'd say the same about N. Jersey but it'd be redundent. That place IS screwed. Having the Giants around keeps your mind off the fact you live in the remains of a Chemical Dump. Must keep the flies down. :lol:

As for the Phillies! Yeah, the owners are cheap. Same with the Birds. Both of them sell out their parks so the owners figure they don't have to put any money into the teams. Gotta admit, pretty smart rationale. I don't like it, but it works.

Don't worry Tim, Mkloby is just jealous he's not back in the northeast! :lol: :lol:

The Eagles need to take a page from the Pats on how to spend money. And the Phillies, well, we need to take the next step.

Go pats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back