Super Nazi ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes I have watched it, it is interesting movie though. It kinda goes on and on. Overall, I thought it was a 4/5 star movie.

Well that sounds promising. I might go rent it this weekend.

O ya... I think that I remember that movie (by the way I'm pretty sure that was mashed up clips).
I think that I saw the first half-hour on a Sci-Fi channel special...

aye. I seen the movie a billion times and I know the name: Kroenen. yeah that dude's from the movie Hellboy.

Yup definitly hellboy. the guy was a doctor in germany that performed surgury upon himself to make him stronger, basically made him self into a robot

Hellboy. Had zero expectations. And fell in love with it. Hellboy rocks. You just gotta love Satan's son who fighting for good and using such profane language like "Awwwh, crap!"

Classic movie. Can't believe it didn't do better.

Ok just saw it.

And I agree, I was VERY positively surprised by how good it was. A very good movie.

I must say I'm pretty darn impressed with the blade work of Hr. Karl Ruprecht Krönen! I can just watch those scenes over and over again marvelling at those moves! Think of the coordination skill demanded to be capable of that :shock: !

Matt,

Did it do badly in theatres ?

Yea it didnt last very long i thought it was great bought the dvd and watch it all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back